Monday, January 25, 2016

Storyline


ACT I
Soren goes to school every day, he has just started his sophomore year in high school. On the first day of school during lunch he spots an unusually dressed woman. “Who is that? And why is she dressed like that?” he thought. The woman approaches him, “I’m Tess, I work for Princess Leandra, I need your help” she said. “Wahaha, Who is Princess Leandra? And why does she need me!?” Soren said jokingly. Tess continues to tell her story, “Commander Khaur is threatening to overthrow Princess Leandra and take over her kingdom, Xuscua. But to break through our defenses he needs a powerful sword,  the mighty sword of Xuscua, which is hidden deep withinthe dungeons of Xuscua. Without it he’s useless, but the sword contains a power which is greater than anyone’s ever seen. The crypt is protected by countless monsters, but we have reason to believe that commander Khaur is close to obtaining the sword. We think you are the chosen one to conquer the dungeon, obtain the sword and defeat Commander Khaur once and for all!”. “What!? Me!?” Soren exclaims, “You must be making a mistake, I don’t know the first thing about fighting.” “But Soren, we need your help! You are our last hope!” Tess cried out. Soren says “I’m sorry Tess, *chuckles* but there is nothing I can do for you.”
Tess returns to Princess Leandra whom had been waiting for Tess’ return. Unfortunately Tess had to deliver the bad news to Princess Leandra. Lucky for Princess Leandra Azalea picked up on everything. As soon as she heard she decided to do something about it. So Azalea flew to Soren’s school.
“Soren, psst, under your notebook” Azalea whispers from under Soren’s notebook, “Soren, I have heard the whole story from Tess. You have to go! You have to save Xuscua! I know you can do it, I will help! With me by your side, there’s no one that can hurt us! Please Soren! Help!” “Tess’ story was real? Do you really think I can do it?” Soren whispers back “To be quite honest with you, I am a little scared to go, who knows what would happen.” After a long time of Azalea begging and Soren coming up with more and more excuses, Soren finally accepts his fate. Soren will go deep into the crypts and retrieve  the mighty sword of Xuscua, and save the people of Xuscua...

No comments:

Post a Comment